7 Lawrence Street
House - York
A surprisingly large house with 3 large large doubles and one good sized single study bedrooms. A good location for York uni and St John students also.
So why so super?
– Great location – midway between the campus and the City centre in a popular student area. Close to takeaways and overlooking the ancient City walls with very short walking or cycling access to any university campus. In a conservation area due to its historic location.
–Free wifi internet and tv package included.
– Rear access and secure storage for bikes.
– 2 full size bathrooms both with baths and overhead showers
– No small box room to argue over.
– New Gas central heating system and Double glazed.
– Ideal for a group of 9 to live next door to each other!
But not so super, though?
– small living room (but cosy).
(You can check out some more photos in the gallery below)
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Gas Heating