9 Lawrence Street
House - York
This is a fantastic house with five good sized bedrooms and a great location for students from either York University or St John’s
Why’s it super, though?
– Great location -midway between the campus and the city centre in a popular student area. Close to takeaways and overlooking the ancient city walls with direct access to the centre. In a conservation area due to its historic location.
– Free wifi internet and tv package included!
– The house was recently re-furbished to provide bright, contemporary accommodation.
– A huge well equipped luxury fitted kitchen
– A large open plan living and dining room.
– Four large bedrooms (double beds) and one slightly smaller with a single or small double bed..
– Secure rear access for bike storage.
– one bathroom/shower/wc, plus additional shower room and additional wc. Fantastic facilities for 5 sharers.
– Gas central heating and double glazing.
– Ideal for a large group to live next door to each other with 3 four bedroom houses available next door.
And what sucks?
-one of the bedrooms is slightly smaller but different sized rooms are good for different budgets.
(check out some more photos in the gallery)
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Toilet
- Open Spaces
- Gas Heating